- Nurses that act like you’re their first patient of the day and your baby is the cutest, even when they’ve been birthing babies for 15 years.
- Dads that leave work with no questions when mom says “i need you”
- People that actually open doors for moms with strollers and babies (weren’t most people nicer when we were pregnant?)
- Those saints at Chick-fil-A that carry our trays out to the dining room. And, the healthy options and the place mats. And the playground. And the hand sanitizers. I could go on.
- When your kids are losing your mind in the grocery story … the few people that give you a nod of empathy and “you can do this” or “I have been there.”
- Friends you can call for carpool and they say ‘no problem’
- Preschool teachers that actually love their jobs and enjoy your kids
- All teachers actually
- People at any doctor’s office or any company that actually answer the phone
- Friends that trade playdates so you can have extra time in the week
- The school admin that greets every child by name when they walk into school
- Friends that know and love your kids like you do
- Coffee dates with other moms and you can say what you are really thinking
- Jesus. Jesus. Jesus.
What would you add to the list?
In Other News…
I am so excited about this. Two of my sweet friends have collided. Lysa TerKeurst of Proverbs 31 and Jeff Henderson of Preaching Rocket are offering something super neat next week. I’m totally in. I can’t wait to hear from Jeanne Stevens too! I’ve heard such amazing things about her.
It’s a FREE Webinar on Thursday, December 5, but you have to sign up!
Thursday, December 5 at 1:00 pm