I’m Courtney DeFeo!
Let’s get to know each other geographically first. I’m a southern girl and I have several favorite towns.
- Born and raised near Atlanta, GA (go Parkview Panthers)
- Went to college at Auburn University (War Eagle!)
- Did the early career years, early married years and baby years in Smyrna, GA area
- Took a brief 4-year stop by Orlando, FL for a job and basically lived at the Magic Kingdom
- Moved to Colleyville, TX in 2015
A few of my favorite things to talk about, write about, speak about, chat about, brainstorm about.
- How much I love Jesus and how He has changed my life
- Getting real with other moms about the journey – yet encouraging each other to press on
- Sharing super practical and fun resources and ideas to help families grow in their faith
- Creating and brainstorming products to help kids know God
- Finding new and fun ways to put love in action every day
A few of my favorite things.
- Chick-fil-A – it’s food and the company for impacting my life for years
- Coca-Cola classic – for saving me from many oh migraines and it’s just good
- Auburn, AL – I love every single thing about it
- Buckhead Church – always a special place for a place where I fell in love with Jesus again
- Compass Church – our current church and new Texas family
- Greatest Showman – I’m not sure I could love a movie more
- Head Gear – I really do love any type of head gear or hat that is silly, accepting donations
- Podcasts – I’m a big learner and student and thrilled to be able to do that while juggling life and kids
I look forward to connecting with you and getting to know you better! If you’re interested in the professional bio and story behind my products, start here.