I’m Courtney DeFeo!
Let’s get to know each other geographically first. I’m a southern girl and I have several favorite towns.
- Born and raised near Atlanta, GA (go Parkview Panthers!)
- Went to college at Auburn University (War Eagle!)
- Did the early career years, early married years and baby years in the Atlanta area
- Took a brief 4-year stop by Orlando, FL for Ron’s job and basically lived at the Magic Kingdom
- Moved to Colleyville, TX in 2015
- Our families are in Georgia and South Carolina so we consider those “home” as well
A few of my favorite things.
- Chick-fil-A – it’s food and the company for impacting my life for years
- Auburn, AL – I love every single thing about it
- Buckhead Church – always a special place for a place where I fell in love with Jesus again
- Compass Church – our current church and Texas family
- Head Gear – I really do love any type of head gear or hat that is silly – might have a full costume closet
- Podcasts – I’m a big learner and student and thrilled to be able to do that while juggling life and kids
- Also – I can’t get enough of Rockettes, Greatest Showman, Coca-Cola classic
My girls are now teens and one is driving. So, now I have my own Uber and it is amazing. Ron and I will celebrate 20 years of marriage this year. Our family enjoys traveling, table-side guacamole and just simply being together. Ron went through a cancer journey late in 2022 and that certainly provided perspective to all of us and strengthen our faith in a special way.
I look forward to connecting with you and getting to know you better! If you’re interested in the professional bio and story behind my products, start here.