Would you pay $10 bucks for a tasteful mom of four girls to tell you what to wear? Heck yeah.
I really used to feel “pulled together.” I am in a weird phase right now. Some days I am playing “business owner” and flying to a meeting and some days I am playing “carpool mom” and most days I am playing “nothing fits so workout clothes feel good.” Or, I’m so hot I cannot even take it – so ponytail again and a moo-moo.
I stalked Paige Knudsen a couple years ago via Ashley Eiler and we actually became friends. I’m not suggested stalking, but saying that over time lurking isn’t the way to go. Just say hello or comment to the blogging people you connect with. They are all real people and if capacity is there, they might need a friend too.
Some of my favorite snort-laughing-over-texting moments have been with Paige.
So, she is doing a Summer Series with Jeanne Oliver on Fashion & Style on June 24 (but it’s available for 6 months). You better believe I’m watching it. I have been known to buy some red jeans and a denim shirt after one Instragram photo.
It will have videos, interviews, tips on style “must haves” & tips for buying according to size, and her favorite beauty products, etc.
- To register go to http://jeanneoliver.ning.com/ and register (this part is free).
- You will find the mini course along the left hand side of the site under COURSES.
- Click on the course you want to register for and pay. ($10)
- If you don’t see the course you are looking for click “view all” under the courses for a complete list of courses.
- Link for Paige’s course: summer dress-up course
She is giving away THREE spots to us today.
Comment below with your favorite fashion tip or why you need this