Love ‘Em Up 2013 – 25 IDEAS FOR KIDS
Alright! We can do this. We can teach our kiddos to LOVE through fun in the home. When my kids have a sneaky assignment or a fun task – it doesn’t feel like work or a boring lesson. They enjoy it!
So, lets LOVE ‘EM UP together.
Don’t let them outside the walls of your home this month. (Well, they can take Valentines to their classmates.)
LOVE ‘EM UP is all about learning to
LOVE THE ONES YOU’RE WITH.
Those are often the hardest ones, right?
25 IDEAS KIDS CAN DO TO LOVE IN THE HOME
- Give your sister a pedicure
- Make your brother’s bed
- Let your sibling go first
- Plan and make a special meal for the whole family
- Clean up for mom
- Sneak love notes to every person in the family
- Make a gift for your parents
- Apologize without being prompted
- Tell your parents why you love them
- Encourage your sister or brother
- Surprise your sibling with a fun treat
- Choose kind words over anger
- Make breakfast in bed for mom or dad
- Take a chore off mom’s list
- Make a note of 10 things you love about your sister or brother
- Include your sibling when a friend is over
- Snuggle as a family
- Find a verse about love in the Bible and share it
- Pray for each other
- Admit when you were wrong
- Have a happy heart
- Plan a family fun night
- Decorate your sibling’s room with heart banner (things you love about them)
PRINT THE LIST HERE.
(pretend this is way cuter and has chevron or something – have about 197 things to do today. enjoy!)
PLEASE SHARE MORE IDEAS BELOW!
HOW DO YOUR KIDS BRING LOVE INTO YOUR HOME?