Courtney DeFeo is most known for being a factory of ideas for families. It’s her desire to lead a life that radiates God’s love in action and His grace along the way. As a former marketing professional for corporations such as Chick-fil-A and Ketchum Public Relations, Courtney has a history of creating memorable programs and ideas that motivate others to action. She is the author of In This House, We Will Giggle, creator of ABC Scripture Cards and Virtue Cards and the kindness movement Light ‘Em Up Acts. She is a sought-after speaker and contributing writer appearing on familiar sites and stages such as Focus on the Family, Mops International, Buckhead Church, Proverbs 31 and Parents Magazine. Courtney’s most honorable mention is her husband Ron and their two wildly creative girls (Ella, 11 and Larson, 8). Connect with Courtney at CourtneyDeFeo.com.
For media inquiries, use the CONTACT form of this site.
- The View (Elisabeth’s Favorite Things) – ABC Scripture Cards
- Focus On the Family – PART 1, PART 2
- Good Day Orlando – In This House, We Will Giggle
- Atlanta & Company – In This House, We Will Giggle
- The Good Life – TV45 – Contentment