If you read In This House, We Will Giggle, you have come to download corresponding tools – as your family focuses on laughter over lectures. We want to help you make virtues, love and laughter a daily part of your family life!
Here are the four items you might be looking for from the book.
1. Our Family Cross – Photos of our family cross, for visual reference, as you create your own.
2. Family Olympics – NEW! A complete list of events and games to try for your first Family Olympics.
3. Job Well Done Postcards – Simply download and print to get started with the “Job Well Done” activity outlined in the book.
4. Light ‘Em Up – All the printables you need to execute Chapter 12 of the book.
5. My Lil Money Jars – this is an easy guide to making your own My Lil Money Jars at home. It’s a great activity for the month that you study Responsibility.
6. Leader Guide – This book is a great tool for ministry groups, mom groups and book clubs. This leader guide makes it simple to lead and simple to follow. I always enjoy processing key parenting topics with friends. Register your group for giveaways by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org – Subject: GIGGLE GROUP. Please include, name, location, how many in group and timing for your study. DOWNLOAD Leader Guide.
If you haven’t read the book, we suggest you START there! These tools work best when you read how they work and the stories behind their creation. Enjoy!
60 WAYS to GIGGLE!
These are listed all throughout the book and are so much fun to try with your family! Enjoy the 60 Ways to Giggle!
Book is available in paperback, electronic and audio formats wherever books are sold.
Where are the virtue cards? Those were offered for free for the first year of the book – and are now a new product in the shop section!