Start here first! I most often follow the writings of my “Blog Contributors.” That’s the reason they are on the list. They are my friends and I trust their advice and thoughts. Visit them here.
Links to top blog posts from the site – those YOU have most widely circulated and shared. So, new friends – enjoy!
- Love ‘Em Up – 28 Ideas for 28 Days of February. Teach your family the virtue of LOVE.
- Light ‘Em Up – 100 Ideas for bringing generosity to life during December. It is HUGE! Enjoy!
- Encouragement For New Parents – You hear enough of the “real” and scary stuff – how about the good? I’ve got great news. You’re going to love being a parent!
- Make Your Own My Lil Money Jars – Teach your kiddos how to “give. save. live” through these fun jars
- A Praying Mom – 5 Part Series – What does prayer look like as a mom? Where to begin?
- Birthday Bags – This is SUCH a fun way to to making birthdays about service. Kids can grasp this idea!
- Yep, I am Medicated – Christian moms just have to start talking about anxiety and depression
- Family Olympics – Trust me. Read this – and begin a tradition you will love for year.
- Love ‘Em Up – Teach your kids how to LOVE others – by starting in your home. Tons of creative ideas.
- Playroom Makeover – The time I created my dream playroom for my own kids
Downloadable PDFs you can simply print and enjoy!
- Carpool Challenge – Ten easy challenges to change the tone and conversation on your way to school.
- Mom! Play With Me! – Loads of easy and fun ideas for playing with those angels.
- Conversations – A list of questions to get any child opening up about their day. Ranging from faith to lighthearted fun ones.
- Clean Slate Club – A questionnaire for you and your spouse to work through as you plan for any new year – what can we delete? what do we want to be known for? Family goals, family mission, etc.
- Your Family ID – Helping your family create a mission statement and set of values that define YOU! What will your family be known for? And how will you filter decisions?
Sites that inspire me as a mom.
Sites that inspire me creatively.
Sites that inspire me as a woman.
Site for every new mom
Best sites on mentoring (to be one or to be mentored)
Here in my Amazon store, you can see all my favorite books by topic from Parenting to Faith. Enjoy! Check back, because I read often and update the list.