Start here first! I most often follow the writings of my “Blog Contributors.” That’s the reason they are on the list. They are my friends and I trust their advice and thoughts. Visit them here.
Links to top blog posts from the site – those YOU have most widely circulated and shared. So, new friends – enjoy!
- Love ‘Em Up – 28 Ideas for 28 Days of February. Teach your family the virtue of LOVE.
- Light ‘Em Up – 100 Ideas for bringing generosity to life during December. It is HUGE! Enjoy!
- Encouragement For New Parents – You hear enough of the “real” and scary stuff – how about the good? I’ve got great news. You’re going to love being a parent!
- Make Your Own My Lil Money Jars – Teach your kiddos how to “give. save. live” through these fun jars
- A Praying Mom – 5 Part Series – What does prayer look like as a mom? Where to begin?
- Birthday Bags – This is SUCH a fun way to to making birthdays about service. Kids can grasp this idea!
- Yep, I am Medicated – Christian moms just have to start talking about anxiety and depression
- Family Olympics – Trust me. Read this – and begin a tradition you will love for year.
- Love ‘Em Up – Teach your kids how to LOVE others – by starting in your home. Tons of creative ideas.
- Playroom Makeover – The time I created my dream playroom for my own kids
Downloadable PDFs you can simply print and enjoy!
- Carpool Challenge – Ten easy challenges to change the tone and conversation on your way to school.
- Mom! Play With Me! – Loads of easy and fun ideas for playing with those angels.
- Conversations – A list of questions to get any child opening up about their day. Ranging from faith to lighthearted fun ones.
- Clean Slate Club – A questionnaire for you and your spouse to work through as you plan for any new year – what can we delete? what do we want to be known for? Family goals, family mission, etc.
- Your Family ID – Helping your family create a mission statement and set of values that define YOU! What will your family be known for? And how will you filter decisions?
Sites that inspire me as a mom.
Sites that inspire me creatively.
Sites that inspire me as a woman.
Site for every new mom
Best sites on mentoring (to be one or to be mentored)